Tiffany ~ Myth & Magic










"The moment a child is born ~ 
The mother is also born 
 She never existed before
The woman existed ~
 But the mother, never
A mother is something absolutely new"

Rajneesh








Happy Birthday Tiffany!


dating


'Tiffany Ann ~ Myth & Magic'


I loved you my child since well before your birth 

Conception even so to my recollection

Tiny little ‘Twink’ ~ the object of my affection
Furthermore, you were my heart's desire & seriously planned for
Little did I know what an angel I had in store
Forever and always understood
I revered the wonders of motherhood
First we'd wanted a son and soon came darling Drake
Our precious son was no mistake and life was great
Second, a baby daughter became our desire
Dreams do come true, then came you my sweet Tiffany 
 You were born early, 2:00 am on an icy cold morn' ~
January 7th, 1973
My heart warmed like fire and my spirit soared higher
Our family's grand plan was set into action
And our second child became another bright attraction' 
Tiffany, as a newborn you were an amazing beauty
With those piercingly beautiful dark brown eyes
I remember my first glimpse of you as you stared up at me 
 Truly, it has made a fond impression for eternity
 Gazing lovingly upon you my petite baby daughter
I knew I would always protect & keep you from harm
Knowing then that I held the world in my arms
Our entire family's world, I'll have to say
Always & Forever & a Day
Oh yes, even your brother Drake was taken with awe
  Sakes alive! He was then just five ~
And yes, your father's world also
Suddenly we were a family of four!
Born early (1:55 am) on an icy cold January morn'
You were well planned for as 'one' before
By that I mean Drake, no mistake
You've both rocked our world ~ forever and always
 Darling Tiffany, our life has never been the same
It would seem my dreams came true, as I held you
 Tiffany 
Our family's plans were complete with no more to do?
Ya right! Now I will say with a grin
 You're an incredible mother now with two fabulous sons
 Daren & Zack have kept you on the run
 So much fun 'under the sun' for everyone
What a fast -forward life it has been

My daughter ~ my friend

Some days I wish I could go back in time
I love all our family memories sublime 
Time passed by at last ~ and always so very fast
Beloved events I'll cherish, regarding the past
You're a loving daughter Tiffany, and so much more
A daughter I surly have always adored
You've certainly live your 'Best Life'
You've given your 'all' to friends & family alike
I’ll give a big hand ~ hearts & blue ribbons to you Tiffany    


'Myth & Magic'
Daughter ~
 Mother ~ 
Sister ~
Student ~
Superb Stylist too!
Doesn't seem there's anything that you can not do
You've surpassed my wildest dreams my sweet child
I'll do anything for you ~ I'll run the mile!

Written with Pride & Love Always






Time flies by ~ about 10 years past ~ Tiffany & Daren



Photo


Then Zachariah jumped in ~ time & time again!







 

‘MY WISH FOR YOU’ 

 

Comfort on difficult days

Smiles, when sadness intrudes

   Rainbows to follow the clouds   

 Laughter to kiss your lips

Sunsets to warm your heart

Hugs when spirits sag

Beauty for your eyes to see

Friendship to brighten your being

Faith so that you can believe

Confidence for when you doubt

Courage to know yourself

Patience to accept

Love to complete your life

 






Tiffany, 

 You have my Unconditional Love ~  Always & Forever

Love, Mom








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18