ART ~ From an Artist's Mind








Photo




Penserio Del Spirito Visioni
My Art & Poetry ~ Murali & Poesia





    Click on link ~         




Bio in Brief ~ 
As an elementary student I would sketch Donald Duck regularly & quite well.  One special teacher gave me praise and encouragement over the years.  I progressed to the sketching of fashion models, clothing designs, landscapes, houses, dogs & horses.  As a teen, my dream was to become an interior designer & also an artist in my retirement years ~ yes, dreams can come true.  
I chose to make my career as a designer, which ties in very strongly with the arts.  Creativity is what it’s all about and sometimes I can go ‘over the top’  when my clients allow.  I have the talent & ability to create designs and sketch pictures of the recommended plans, which  proves extremely helpful to my clients.  Some examples of my expertise are the creation of custom area rugs, drapery treatments & ceramic tile & stone designs.  Ideas begin as a sketch and are ultimately transformed into reality for my clients. Remodeling came next on the forefront, as I teamed up with kitchen design firms, cabinet makers and architects.  My dreams of a career in interior design had been fully realized.  I have covered the realm ~ my realm.  My career in design was great for 25 + years as was my life's original plan. I and my clients got what we dreamed of and more as my creative flourishes were apparent in all of my projects. I still do color and design consulting.




Photo 
Partial view of a jungle wall mural in a child's room.  





'PENSIERO DEL SPIRITO MURALI'



It's Italian for ~  'Thoughts of the Spirit Murals'
  

My  landscape paintings represent nature in vivid colors.
My current series is in process ~ 'THE ETHEREAL NATURE SERIES'

Mural work I have pursued has been mainly residential.  Children's rooms and entries are popular as well as wine bars and coffee stations.  As far as studio work, my creative endeavors tend to vary.  I am currently involved in painting nature scenes, a series of  trees ~ moon & sun & clouds.  I offer commission murals & paintings on a price agreement with my clients. The creation of art 'from the mind’s eye' is something that cannot be physically seen.  When that vision evolves into something beautiful and inspiring, it is amazing to those who view it.  Every project whether it be a kitchen remodel, fine art or a wall mural started with a ‘vision’.
 




My sisters and me ~ 'a creative family'.
Art studios are fun for everyone!






Ethereal Sunset

(2' by 3', acrylic on canvas )
 


Fog in the Forest

Ethereal series ~ painting in process





Backyard Garden Party

(Original & prints available, in varying sizes)




Di' La Chapelle


"Art & Design ~ From an Artists Mind"

651~336~3604

                                                                                                                                                 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18