'Morning Star' ~ A Poem


Let your love light shine ~ All the time
Eat fine food as your day unwinds
Dine ~ sublime
Serve it up and sip fine wine

By, Me
  ♫´ ¸.♥´´`•.¸ ¸.♫´`•.¸¸.♥¸♫
 
♥¸♫  ♫¸.♥

  
  Be the Star that you are!



  Maydee                         Maydee


'Morning Star' 
There's a Morning Star that shines for us
If you're alone ~ I'll be your shadow
If you want to walk ~ I'll join & talk
If you want to eat ~ I'll make us a treat
If you want to cry ~ I'll be your shoulder
If you want a hug ~ I'll be your pillow
 If you wish to be happy ~ I'll be your smile
If you want a kiss ~ I won't miss
Anytime you need a friend ~ I'll just be me
You'll see
   There's a light that shines for us ~ I Trust
One day your dreams will come true
~ Yes ~
   For You  
 ♥ 

  By, Di' La Chapelle
Copyright,  2010


♥..♥¸♫´(¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.♫´¯`•.¸¸.♥..♥



 Eat well ~ work well ~ sleep well 
Unwind ~ relax rest ~ reflect
And treat others well 

 Recover  
Be Still ~ Smile
..

      
Photobucket  
                 
 We were born to stand under the Spotlight   
To Shine ~ As the Stars shine in the sky  
 Each of us is destined to Shine ~
With our own expression
What sunshine is to flowers,
Smiles are to humanity.

 Photobucket   'Be the Star that You Are'  Photobucket 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Linda's tribute to Dad on Veterans Day