Art ~ Wall Murals ~ Paintings ~ Bio'

   
    


         

Penserio Del Spirito ~ My Art
         



Bio' in Brief ~

As an elementary student I would sketch Donald Duck regularly and quite well.  One special teacher gave me praise and encouragement over the years.  I progressed to the sketching of fashion models, clothing designs, landscapes, houses, dogs & horses.  As a teen, my dream was to become an interior designer & also artist in later  yearsYes, dreams can come true.  

I chose to make my career as a designer, which ties in strongly with the arts.  Creativity is what it’s all about and sometimes I can go ‘over the top’  when my clients allow.  I have the talent &ability to create designs and sketch pictures of recommended plans, which  proves extremely helpful to my clients.  Some examples of my expertise are the creation of custom area rugs, drapery treatments & ceramic tile & stone designs.  Ideas begin as a sketch and are ultimately transformed into reality for my clients. Remodeling came next on the forefront, as I teamed up with kitchen design firms, cabinet makers and architects.  My dreams of a career in interior design were  fully realized.  I had covered the realm for 25 + years as was my life's plan. I and my   clients got what we dreamed of and more as my creative flourishes were apparent in all of my projects.

In the early 2000's, I transitioned out of planning kitchens and baths, then launched into a career of painting fine art and wall murals. The creation of art 'from the mind’s eye' is something that cannot be physically seen.  When that vision evolves into something beautiful and inspiring, it is amazing to all those who view it.  Every project whether it be a kitchen remodel, fine art or a wall mural started with a ‘vision’ 



'PENSIERO DEL SPIRITO MURALI'

It's Italian for ~ 'Thoughts of the Mind Murals'



My  landscape paintings represent nature in vivid colors.
My current series is ~ 'THE ETHEREAL NATURE SERIES'

Mural work I have pursued has been mainly residential.  Children's rooms and entries are popular as well as wine bars and coffee stations.  As far as studio work goes, my creative endeavors tend to vary.  I am currently involved in painting nature scenes, in a series of trees, moon, sun & clouds & water reflections. I offer commission murals & paintings on a price agreement with my clients. 
 





My sisters and me ~ a creative family
Art studio fun for everyone!







Ethereal Sunset

(2' by 3', acrylic on canvas )
 




Fog in the Forest

Ethereal series ~ painting in process






Backyard Garden Party

(Original & prints available, in varying sizes)





Di' La Chapelle

                     "Art & Design ~ From an Artists Mind"                       

651~336~3604
                                                                                                                                                                                                  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18