My affirmations

I am capable of anything I set my mind to
I am the best that I can be
I have a mind that is open & free
I don't rely on anyone but myself
I think positively
I love being me
I see possibilities to be amazing
I'm energized & alive
I am happy & I show it
I'm at peace
I am at one with everything
Today is the best day of my life
All good things are coming to me
Today & Always...
I find Joy, Love, Peace & Harmony
in every second of my life
Money comes easily & frequently
I use my imagination to its utmost bounds
I Focus on Good & Beauty in people
I love Mother Nature & focus on the good in the world
I live with passion & purpose
I AM THE VERY BEST ME!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18