Be the Star that You Are!







Photobucket  

  ‘Morning Star’ 
  


There’s a Morning Star that shines for us  
If you’re alone ~ I’ll be your shadow
If you want to walk ~ I’ll join & talk 
If you want to eat ~ I’ll make us a treat 
If you want to cry ~ I’ll be your shoulder 
If you want a hug ~ I’ll be your pillow  
 If you wish to be happy ~ I’ll be your smile 
If you want a kiss ~ I won’t miss 
Anytime you need a friend ~ I’ll just be me
You’ll see 

   There’s a light that shines for Us ~ Have Trust

One day all your dreams will come true  

 Yes ~ For You   


 ♥ 

 By changing your ‘Inner Thoughts’ to the high frequencies of

 Love ~ Harmony ~ Kindness ~ Peace & Joy

  You’ll attract more of the same  

  You’ll then have those higher energies to give away. 

Photobucket  

 Eat well ~ Work well ~ Sleep well 

Unwind ~ Relax ~ Rest~

Reflect and treat others well 

Recover & Be Still ~ Smile

Photobucket

 We were born to stand under the Spotlight ~   

 To Shine ~ As the Stars shine in the sky.

 Each of us is destined to Shine with our own expression

What sunshine is to flowers ~ Smiles are to humanity. 

 Photobucket  Be the Star that You Are!  Photobucket 


Photobucket

Let your love light shine ~ All the time ~
Eat fine food as your day unwinds
Dine ~ Sublime
Serve it up and sip fine wine

By, Me

¸♫´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.♫´¯`•.¸¸.♥  ¸♫´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.♫´¯`•.¸¸.♥


Photobucket
   

  Be the Star that You Are!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18