Ben ~ where have you been?



Ben ~ Where Have You been?
A poem by Di’

Fur balls and feathers and fun galore
Cat’s in the cupboard behind the drawer
What is he actually looking for 
I guess there’s so much more to explore
I WILL remember NOT to close that door

Ben ~ where’ve you been?
Coeur d’Alene
Where?
Oh please do explain
Sounds like a Fabulous and Fun domain
Did you have lots of fun Ben under the sun?

Happy Happy Birthday Ben
Six or Seven now?
Come again?
Ahhh you’re a big boy then
Before you know you might have a girlfriend

Your fur buddies are wondering just where you have been
Will you coming home soon 
When Ben, oh when?
I tried talking ‘Belle-talk’ but where to begin
Her perceptive eyes wide as she tried to listen in

Cat in the curtain, of that I am certain
Willie you’re so silly ~
I want to call you Silly Willy
You’re a darling fluffball
And you're not too very tall

Belle is barking Belle-Talk
wanting to go out and run under the sun
Her energy galore is second to none
Now we’ll go for a walk just for fun
In now ~ and out then ~ and then in again

Ben ~ your dog at the door
Will let her in again ~ once more
Ahhh, Belle
She can not ring the doorbell
Oh well
that’s what we’re here for

Love your little fur buddies Ben
I’d like to come see you
now and again
All you need to do is give me a call then

Welcome home Ben, Bridgett and Patrick!

By, Di' La Chapelle
November 25, 2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18