I've brought you a mirror... Tiffany






           ´.. By Rūmī ¸.•✫ 


¯¯ ˜”* °•.♡.♡.♡.°*”"°  ¯¯¯¯ °•.♡.♡.♡.° ¯`'`'*° 




Dear Tiffany,

You have no idea how hard I've looked
For a gift to bring you
Nothing seemed right
What’s the point of bringing Gold
To the Gold Mine or water to the Ocean
Everything I came up with was like
Taking spices to the Orient
It's no good giving my Heart and my

Soul because You already have these
So I've brought you a Mirror
Look at yourself and Remember me ~ Mom








“Behind your image ~ 

Below your words  `´¸.•´`

     ✫‿ *.... ʚįɞ ‿✫ Above your thoughts `•‿✫

.¸¸.•´ The silence of another world awaits ”.¸`

¸¸.´May all in need find a caring heart .¸`

´¸. Gentle Kindness and a dash of Hope ˚˚•.¸

˚´We will change the world´ 
 
❀ One Act of Kindness

 at a time 




(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•...
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★


Love & Blessings to You always!




.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18