TIFFANY ANN ~ MYTH & MAGIC

 




"The moment a child is born ~ 
The mother is also born.  
 She never existed before.
The woman existed ~
 But the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.”


Rajneesh








'Tiffany ~ Myth & Magic'


I loved you my child since well before your birth 

Conception even so to my recollection
Tiny little ‘Twink’, the object of my affection
Furthermore, you were seriously planned for
Little did I know what an angel I had in store
I revered the wonders of motherhood
Forever & always understood
We'd wanted a son first and then had darling Drake
It was no mistake & life was great
Secondly, a baby daughter became my heart's desire
Soon you were born one early morn ~ January 7th, 1973
My heart warmed like fire ~ my spirit soared higher
   Our family plan was then set into action
A second child became our 'brightest attraction' 
Tiffany, as a newborn you were an amazing beauty
With those round & piercing beautiful dark brown eyes
The first glimpse of you as you stared up at me ~
 Made a seriously fond impression, for eternity
 Gazing lovingly upon you ~ my cherished baby daughter
I would protect & keep you from all harm
Knowing I truly held the whole world in my arms
My world & our entire family's world
Oh yes, even your brother Drake's
He was then just five ~ sakes alive!
And yes, your father's world also
Born early at 1:55 am ~ & it was an icy cold January morn'
Suddenly we were a family of four
You were well planned for as 'one' before
By that I mean Drake ~ he was no mistake
You've both rocked our world ~ forever and always
 Darling Tiffany, our life has never been the same
It would seem all my dreams had come true as I held you
You & Drake ~ we'd had our two
Our family's plans were complete with no more to do?
Ya right!
Now I say with a grin ~ Life certainly thoroughly did begin
You're an incredible mother now with two fabulous sons
 Daren & Zack have kept you on the run
 So much fun 'under the sun' for everyone
What a fast -forward life it has been 
My daughter ~ my friend

Some days I wish I could go back in time
I love all our family sagas with memories sublime 
Time has passed by us so very fast
Beloved events I'll cherish regarding the past
You're a loving daughter Tiffany, and so much more
A daughter I surly have always adored
You've certainly live your 'Best Life'
You've given your ‘ALL’ to friends & family alike
I’ll give a big hand ~ hearts & blue ribbons to you Tiffany ~   

 'Myth & Magic'



Daughter ~ Mother ~ Sister ~ Student ~ Superb Stylist too!
Doesn't seem there's anything that you can not do
You've surpassed my wildest dreams my sweet child
I'll do anything for you ~ I'll run the mile!

Written with pride & love,

Mom

 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18