Tis' The Season for Lefsa Day



  

 'SOLITUDE'  

   

Candlelight a lovely sight

On my table and placed just right

Even in the bright day's light

Another year soon out of sight  

Who can say where the time goes

Passing rapidly as a river flows

Time to stop & smell the rose

 Breathe in deeply & think clearly

Of all the friends whom we hold so dearly

Day dream of thoughts serene

Dream on and realize your dream

Feel great ~ Meditate ~ Visualize

Close your eyes

Branches dripping in crystalline dew drops

 Sweet pom' martinis for you and me

Day dream thoughts bring on such glee

Time alone ~ I feel so free to be just me

 A new year is upon us again, my friend

It has a been hectic holiday season    

 So surely so and with good reason

Four days worth of festivities & fun

For each of us ~ for everyone

Snowflakes take the place of sun 


 divers qq petits gifs

Young wee ones that I adore ~

 March in circles upon the floor

Folk tunes, fun & food galore

It was our ‘Hammer Lefsa Day’ once more!

 

Stop to gaze upon the stars 

Venus, Jupiter & Mars

The falling stars & angels I see in the clouds

Often I've wondered are they a sign

Fill my heart & make me proud

They’re messages sent here from up above

To us ~ with someone’s Spirit & Love

We cannot always see them

Yet they’re always around

They are Angels & our Spirit Guides

All the while mine were right by my side

They’ve taken me on a wonderful ride 

 Life is only traveled once

Today’s moments are tomorrow’s memories alas'

Children grow so quick so very fast

Remember Christmas of the past?

Celebrate each moment & seize this day

 Shout “Hooray!”

Peace I feel ~ for real

While home alone I feel so calm

I am enjoying this ‘Interlude of Solitude’

Soooo quiet

The year 2011 is winding down ~ all over town

Alas ~ I have been reflecting on the past

For no other reason than it’s the season!

I live my life with no regrets

With memories I won’t forget

Phone’s not ringing a-dinga-linging

Wonder what the New Year will be bringing


petit coeur diamant


By, Di' La Chapelle

 December, 2011


  Creative Commons License 





 



   

 

Someone taught you how to love ~

and probably didn't know it

In return, with every day ♥  ~

It's now you're turn to show it ~

♥  When you love  you give a gift  ♥

 When you're gone it stays

To be passed on by the ones you loved  ´¯`•.¸¸.  

   ♥  ♥♥    Forever & A Day   ♥ •.¸¸.♥  

petit coeur diamant 

     ♥   Love is for all  ~   ♥   

Give it

Show it

Live it


 petit coeur diamant          petit coeur diamant

 





Pass it on ~ petit coeur diamant 


Don’t wait ~ make memories today

Count blessings like children count the stars

When you give away your love

 that doesn't mean it's gone 

Love will last forever so open up your heart 

   And pass it on ~ 



            


 Kisses,

 petit coeur diamant Di'



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18