Tommy's Nail Salon ~ Manicure Stories




'Just Love'
Manicures & Pedicures 

Beauté  ... Glamour

'Tommy's Friendly Crew'

The staff at Studio Six is grand
Salute & “Thanks” ~ I’ll give them a hand
They’re surly a friendly & competent crew
I just want to tell  ~ you & you & you
Imagine having your nails professionally done
No nix in the mix ~ just lots of fun
‘Tis my quest to suggest and tell everyone
You’ll get a fine treat ~ 
When you walk in from the street
Relax to the max ~ want an eyebrow wax?
My Dear while you’re here
 Do get a pedicure
What a great team ~ with Tommy at the lead
They cheerfully use their Studio Six Creed
 Respect & Succeed
The place is fab’ & I’ll confess
There, I relax to the max ~ with no distress
Have you ever been rushed at a nail salon?
We all know we have now, come on it’s wrong
Quality and service overcome speed
‘Tis their own S’ S’ Creed
Glitter ‘n Glimmer ~ Glisten ‘n Gleam
Walk in as you are & walk out like a star
You’ll become more beautiful than you already are
The friendly family-like crew at Studio Six is superb
Yes, you may truly take my word

Studio Six is my sweet pleasure ~ yes a hidden treasure

Again, I’ll give them a hand ~
They’re grand


By, Di’ La Chapelle 

Copyright, April 2012





 
   I broke a nail and need it fixed
Think I’ll go to Studio Six
Tommy’s my guy
Oh My ~ Oh My
Hurry Gal ~ Hurry
Let’s head on over to Woodbury
Sit right here & don’t you worry
 Relax to the Max
Eye brow wax?
Here’s all the facts
Manicures?

~   ~

Pedicures?
Yes, My Dear 
They will take walk-ins
 Now you’re talkin’ 
That’s at Studio Six
Where you can have your nails fixed
I’ll give them a call ~ From the mall
We’ll walk in with a grin and walk out with a smile
In just a brief while ~ A new nail style!

 Now, all the while ~ I will smile!


Di’ La Chapelle

Copyright 2010

 



Loving yourself is the key that unlocks many doors.


Nail Studio O6

 (651) 739-8106

10150 City Walk Dr,
Woodbury, MN 55129


www.nailstudio06.com



 

  


Thanks for stopping by!

 Di’

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18