EXPLORE YOUR CREATIVITY





The arts are not a way of making a living! TRUE. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art (no matter how well or badly) is a way to make your soul grow, so sing in the shower... dance to the radio... tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. 
  Kurt Vonnegut



Funny Images Upload Photos Funny Pics

PAINT ~ SING ~ DANCE ~ WRITE ~
TELL A STORY



Live your own creative life ~ give it your best shot!



I was told 'I think in the abstract' ~  
And it was part of the results of an on line personality test. 
I am very 'right brained'. An artist, designer and writer... that's what I am! 


 

Thanks for stopping by!

Di'

 

          


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18