Bring on the Music with Wain of Ipso Facto ~ Jay Bee & The Routine! Elvis lives on into our music history.


Chapter One: the modern local 
 With Music in my Soul ~ I'll never grow old!


For me it all began with Elvis  Photobucket I support many of our musicians by attending clubs such as P.D. Pappys in the summers ~ Bunker's and Redstone & Whiskey Junction to hear JayBee & The Routine and other greats... CBO Orchestra rocks.  Love love music, always have ~ always will.  I am so lucky to live in the Twin Cities where our choices are endless.
 I was out with a friend to see Jay Bee & The Routine & my friend said...
"These guys should be playing in a stadium".  That is so very true!
Summers are great for music along the St. Croix River, my Fav' hang out place is Pappy's in Stillwater & it's on the St. Croix River!  There is never a cover and always great music & comradery.  Head on out for a great time with your friends ~ Socialize & dance.  Music starts very early on Sundays & never stops on Memorial Day and Labor Day.
 

   Remember ~ 'Live your life like there's no tomorrow.'

                   Let's hit it! 
      
                  Photobucket 
                 
Rock On ~ With Song
 Old Time Funk ~ Hasn't Sunk
Blues with Spirit ~ Hear It
  Reggae ~ I Say

 ♫´    ♫´  ♫´  ♫´   ♫´
Jamaican & Creole ~ Ya 'Mon ~ A great talent & A fine guy.
Wain McFarlane is my former Mpls. neighbor & friend.
A highly talented musician & a Pied Piper with children.

Wain, the Ipso Facto Man ~ Right On ~ My 'Mon!


 



tiny_mark_rasta__head.GIF (2174 bytes)



  ♫´ ♥´ ♫´  ♫´ ♥´ ♥ ♫´ ♥´ ♫´ 



Photobucket

'James Brown'
He's known around town as 'JayBee'
JayBee is always looking very fine & sounding even better.  He sings with several of the top Twin Cities bands!  He is a rare & precious talent with magnificent energy ~ Check it out ~ CBO ~ a nationally known show band.  JayBee & The Routine is a phenomenal group & we are so very lucky to have them here in our town. 


Thank you for the music, Wain & JayBee!
 CBO ~ JayBee & The Routine ~ Mombo's Combo




 


'Music is Ageless  ~  Priceless!
    
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18