Triad of Poems on Love & Family



  


‘SOLITUDE’    

  Candlelight a lovely sight

On my table and placed just right

Even in the bright day’s light

Another year's soon out of sight  

Who can say where the time goes

Passing rapidly as swift rivers flow

Time to stop and smell the rose

Breathe in deeply now think clearly

Of all the friends whom we hold so dearly

Day dream of thoughts serene

Dream on as you will realize your dream

petit coeur diamant

 Branches dripping in crystalline dew drops

 Sweet pom’ pink martinis for you and me

Day dream thoughts bring on such glee

Time alone now 

I feel so free to just be me


   


  ♥    ♥  

petit coeur diamant


.

 

‘Hammer Lefsa Makin'  Day’

Another year is upon us once more my friend

It will be a been hectic and social holiday season    

So surely so and with good reason

Four days worth of festivities & fun

For each of us ~ for everyone

Snowflakes take the place of sun 

Young wee ones that I adore

  Will march in circles upon the floor

 

divers qq petits gifs

Folk tunes, fun & food galore

It is our Hammer Lefsa Day once more!





Stop and gaze upon the stars

 Venus, Jupiter and Mars

Often I’ve wondered and now I know well

There are signs we can see that clearly tell

The falling stars and angels we see in the clouds

 From upon high they're no longer enshrouded

They’re messages sent here from up above

Sent to us from someone’s Spirit & Love

We cannot clearly see yet they’re always around

These are Angels and our Spirit Guides

petit coeur diamant

 All the while mine were right by my side

They’ve taken me on a wonderful ride 

Life is only traveled once

Today’s moments are tomorrow’s memories

Adore the soft scents of the morning breeze

Alas

Children grow so quick and so very fast

Remember Christmas of the past?

  Contemplate your ‘Interlude of Solitude’ 

 Celebrate each moment & seize this day

 'Hooray' you can say

 Then stay calm & still

As you instill a 'Peace Within'

Breathe in love and you'll feel it for real

I am enjoying this ‘Interlude of Solitude’ 

For no other reason than it’s the season!

I live my life with no regrets

With memories I won’t forget

Phone’s not ringing dinga-linging

Wonder what the New Year will be bringing?

.

By, Di’ La Chapelle

December, 2011



Creative Commons License

petit coeur diamant



‘Pass it On’ ~

Don’t wait ~ make memories today

Count blessings like children count the stars

When you give away your love

That doesn’t mean it’s gone 

Love will last forever so open up your heart ~

And pass it on!


  petit coeur diamant

  

.
Photobucket 

Dance as if nobody’s watching! 


petit coeur diamant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Daren Style' ~ A Birthday Poem for my Grandson

Persian Salad Olivieh

Note from Tasha of August of 18