I've brought you a mirror... Tiffany






           ‿✫‿✫´.♡ . By Rūmī ¸.•✫ ✫✫


¯¯ ˜”* °•.♡.♡.♡.•°*”"°  ¯¯✫✫¯¯ °•.♡.♡.♡.•° ¯ ★`' *° ★`'*° 




Dear Tiffany,

You have no idea how hard I've looked
For a gift to bring you
Nothing seemed right
What’s the point of bringing Gold
To the Gold Mine or water to the Ocean
Everything I came up with was like
Taking spices to the Orient
It's no good giving my Heart and my

Soul because You already have these
So I've brought you a Mirror
Look at yourself and Remember me ~ Mom








❀ “Behind your image ~ ❀

Below your words  `☆´¸.✫•´☆`

     ✫‿✫ *.... ʚįɞ ‿✫ Above your thoughts ✰`•‿✫

☆.¸¸.•´☆ The silence of another world awaits ”✫.¸`★

✫❀‿✫¸¸.•✫´May all in need find a caring heart ✫.¸❀`★

☆´¸.✫ Gentle Kindness and a dash of Hope ˚✰˚•.¸

✰˚´We will change the world´✫ 
❀❀ 
❀ One Act of Kindness

•‿✫‿❀ at a time ‿ ❀




(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•...
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

☆

Love & Blessings to You always!




.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persian Salad Olivieh

Seventeen Guidelines for a Better Life

Every Tomorrow is a 'Vision of Hope' ~